Sales Representative, Philanthropist
- Team Leader for United International Realty Group
- Over 250 Transactions with upwards of $250 Million in sales volume & counting for United Realty Group
- Master Negotiator without Compromise creating a win/win for her clients.
- Full-Time Realtor from the day she was licensed in 2015.
- Carmela is 2nd generation Accountant and attributes her drive to succeed to her family’s hard work and perseverance over the years. Carmela has an extensive back-round in accounting & business for the last 32 years, Carmela brings enthusiasm, business savvy and a commitment like no other.
- Born in Italy & Raised in the GTA, Carmela presently lives in Vaughan with her husband of 25 years & business partner Alfredo (Broker) and three kids.
- Carmela's passion for people runs deep. She's genuinely interested in making a difference in her clients' lives and understands the impact of important life decisions.
MULTIPLE AWARD WINNER
- Re/Max Top 50 Teams 2020
- Re/Max Chairman Club Award 2020
- Re/Max Top 100 Teams 2019
- Re/Max Platinum Club Award 2019
- Re/Max Platinum Club Award 2018
- Joined Re/Max, #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the World 2018
- Royal LePage Top 3% in Canada 2017
- Royal LePage Top 3% in Canada 2016
- Philanthropist – Co-Founder of “Reveal Masquerade Gala” A Charity Organization Supporting awareness to Children & their families facing mental health.